Qmmp Plugin Pack
Plugin pack is a set of extra plugins for Qmmp.
Attention! Carefully read the documentation before usage.
- MPG123 - MPEG v1/2 layer1/2/3 decoder using of libmpg123 library
- FFap - enhanced Monkey's Audio (APE) decoder (24-bit samples and embedded cue support)
- XMP - module player with use of the libxmp library
- Sample Rate Converter - resampler based on libsamplerate library
- Goom - audio visualization based on goom project
- FFVideo - video playback engine based on FFmpeg library
- History - a tool for collection information information about listened tracks
>>> qmmp-plugin-pack-0.11.1.tar.bz2 [MD5] (stable version for Qt4)
>>> qmmp-plugin-pack-1.2.1.tar.bz2 [MD5] (stable version for Qt5)
Browse all files
Download extra plugins
Mirror on SourceForge
To get the latest development sources, first install subversion client and run one of the following commands:
# stable branch for Qt4 (bug fixes only)
svn checkout http://svn.code.sf.net/p/qmmp-dev/code/branches/qmmp-plugin-pack-0.11/ qmmp-plugin-pack-0.11
# stable branch for Qt5 (bug fixes only)
svn checkout http://svn.code.sf.net/p/qmmp-dev/code/branches/qmmp-plugin-pack-1.2/ qmmp-plugin-pack-1.2
# development branch for Qt4
svn checkout http://svn.code.sf.net/p/qmmp-dev/code/branches/qmmp-plugin-pack-0.12/ qmmp-plugin-pack-0.12
# development branch for Qt5
svn checkout http://svn.code.sf.net/p/qmmp-dev/code/trunk/qmmp-plugin-pack/ qmmp-plugin-pack-1.3
Package for ALT Linux
Qmmp Plugin Pack in the Arch User Repository (AUR)
Fedora includes Qmmp Plugin Pack. Visit http://fedoraproject.org/ for more detailes.
Plugins with patent restrictions are available here
Fedora package information
FreeBSD includes Qmmp Plugin Pack in its ports tree, as multimedia/qmmp-plugin-pack
Qmmp Plugin Pack in the FreeBSD SVN repository
FreeBSD port skeleton also is available here
Gentoo includes Qmmp Plugin Pack in its portage tree, as media-plugins/qmmp-plugin-pack.
Gentoo package information
Package for openSUSE is available here
PPA with the latest version
Binary packages for Windows
To find information on the availability Qmmp Plugin Pack in your distribution, you can also use pkgs.org or Repology service.